“casual and convenient”

Villa Pizza
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Cul de Sac
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Road Town, Tortola
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“casual and convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stayed in Cul-de-Sac last week and had dinned twice at Villa Pizza. Good food, good drinks, friendly staff. Merci!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Duay2013

“The very best french cuisine we have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

We went here expecting average and immediately knew we were going to have the very best meal we have had so far. I had the scallops in the cream sauce and couldnt find enough to get the dish clean. My husband had the three fish with scallops and shrimp and again it was so good you had to have the home backed rolls to sop up the sauce. He loved the scalloped potatoes. The desert was to die for. . Hot Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. We will be back again and again. Bravo!!!

• Visited October 2013
“Best Restaurant on this Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

Perfect Food and Perfect Service! We come wanna come back soon!
I loved the Burger and the chicken in caramell Sauce!

• Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Much more than pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We went to this little pizza place only after reading another Trip Advisor review. Otherwise, I would not have given it a second thought based on the "looks" of the place as we passed by.

The pizza menu was what you would expect with a New York style thin crust pizza. The pizza was good, but not great.

What was wonderful though was the other menu items.

I had the mixed grill seafood. It was more like a bouillabaisse. The sauce was wonderful. I cleaned my plate.

I would say to stick to the seafood items.

The downside is that all of the dining is outdoors on their covered wood deck. We were visited by mosquitos. I don't know if this is a problem all year long or just in September; but, I would use some Off prior to going there again.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Surprisingly good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

It looks like just a pizza bar with tables and chairs outside almost in a carpark, but the food is exceptional. The chef is cordon bleu trained in Paris and my wife many years ago went to school with his son, but we had not eaten there except to grab a take away pizza in the past, which is OK, but nothing like a sit down meal. It was extremely busy on the evening we chose so it took a while for a server to get to us. We dined outside in the cool gentle breeze. I ordered the Steak Roquefort and it is one of the best I have tried. Tender meat and the sauce was to die for.

Price was reasonable running at an average of 18 Euros a main course, depending on what you choose. I always complain about the size of French food, but the large plate held a generous serving. The ambience is very friendly and a relaxed mix of locals and visitors from US and France.

Don't forget to ask for the the green liqueur cocktail from France, I forget its name, but it will knock your socks off at 110 Proof. But it's a very traditional French digestiva to round off the evening.

Visited April 2013