We have been lucky enough to be treated by a friend to a few days at BP in
one of the lodges, and this year was no exception. Very well appointed lodge accommodation, two bedrooms, three TVs, well equipped kitchen, two large comfy sofas.
Even though it's close to Canterbury, in one of the lodges you feel as if you are deep in the countryside, and at night you can just hear the leaves rustling. Perfect!
Staff extremely helpful as ever, golf great, my friend has booked in for next year!! hooray
I would also like to leave a review for Angie and her husband at YogaNature spa, in the mansion house, very well worth a visit, lovely relaxing treatments in a peaceful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have you ever wondered what it would have been like to own your own country estate? At Broome Park Golf and Country Club you can experience the feeling for yourself.The grade-1 listed building at this elegant resort is a stunning example of 17th century Jacobean architecture. Steeped in history, Broome Park, which boasts a traditional British-style pub and elegant dining choices, dominates the estate in which you will find your contemporary woodland lodge.A private, 18-hole championship length golf course is just one of many sporting attractions to divert your attention before you strike out to discover Kent—the Garden of England—and medieval Canterbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Broome Park Golf and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broome Park Golf And Country Club Hotel Barham
- Broome Park Golf And Country Club Kent/Canterbury - Barham