“HIDDEN GEM !”
Review of Tadpole Tearoom

Tadpole Tearoom
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Fantastic little restaurant and whoever’s set this place up should be very proud. Been here a handful of times for a full English breakfast and that’s exactly what I got. Good honest food and well cooked. Good news travels fast and I can see the place being very popular and successful.
ENJOY !

Date of visit: December 2017
3  Thank jay2233
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We are very lucky to have such a super place to eat right on our doorstep. Delicious cooked breakfast with high quality ingredients & tasty cappuccino.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Having been past a few times, I thought I’d give it a try for a spot of breakfast. It was a bitterly cold day and I parked on the right hand side, just inside the gate by the field of ducks (my bad I didn’t read the signs to the car park which is on the right as you come in)!
I noted that they “Welcomed Muddy Boots” and saw there were plenty of them just inside the glass doors as well as a few cycles and their owners within!
We found a table in the bright, warm and welcoming interior, with large prints of farm animals on the walls, a collection of children’s books and stuffed soft toy frogs scattered throughout the restaurant/cafe.
The food I could see both behind the counter, and on surrounding tables looked very good and appetising. I ordered two full-English breakfasts and a pot of tea and a latte for my friend.
The food arrived momentarily and then the drinks, but there was only the chef and the front of House person, so I guess that’s excusable. The bacon was delicious and just cooked how I like it. The food was hot but the plate was not, (not so much a criticism just an observation) the mushrooms were fresh and tasty and Cumberland sausage was very tasty too.
It’s a good country location in the Bourne Valley, close to the A2 and Bridge.

2  Thank CanterburyGhostTour
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Having found Tadpoles fairly recently when stopping for coffee, we decided to try the breakfast. It is delicious. Beautifully cooked good quality ingredients. I believe it’s one of the best breakfasts I’ve eaten out and will definitely be making it a regular event
( depending on the waistline).

2  Thank Cath6310
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great lunch. I had panini with smoked mackerel, roasted tomatoes and mozzarella followed by an excellent espresso. Spotted this tearoom on a walk last week and came back with family - not disappointed and we’ll be back to try the breakfast!

2  Thank Archbro