“A little frog that is a prince”
Review of Tadpole Tearoom

Tadpole Tearoom
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Reviewed 20 March 2018

One of Bridge and Bishopbourne’s gems. Lovely cafe with outside seating area serving pots of tea, a range of good coffee, delicious cake, toasted sandwiches and a cooked breakfast. Doggy, walker and cyclist friendly. Plenty of car parking. Worth visiting Galley’s Farm shop on the other side of this converted stable, where you can buy plants and local produce. Enjoy the sound of ducks, hens and sheep in this part of the Garden of England.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Jake A
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Went here with my daughter today had a nice late lunch , was little confusing as to weather it was table service, staff were friendly and my lunch was nice

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed 11 February 2018

My boyfriend a I found this little place for breakfast and it was amazing! Great food and great service:) the coffee was also extremely good! I will definitely be returning

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Riannon R
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I had the Tadpole salad which was to die for! My partner had a jacket potato with a very tasty side salad. Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank X1313AQmichaelh
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We stumbled on this place by accident and had an excellent lunch of croquet monsieur and paninis. We'll definitely be back, especially as it's right next door to the new farm shop where we also bought wine, jam and other goodies.

Date of visit: December 2017