My first drink had a fly in it and the waitress didn't even notice it, the second was meant to be black current and soda all I could taste was soda!
Food..... Main meal was just about adequate I wouldn't rave about it and still felt hungry afterwards so choose a dessert, now the dessert was the best bit about it but still didn't make me feel like returning any time soon for food.
The building is lovely and quaint and it is a nice surrounding for a quiet drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Ram Coaching Inn is a listed inn dating back to the 17th Century - documents reveal that it has been a coaching inn for most of its life. Our hotel accommodation consists of 11 guest rooms, all of which have private bathrooms, and there are some suites and a four poster bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your The Old Ram Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Ram Coaching Hotel Tivetshall St. Mary
- The Old Ram Coaching Inn Tivetshall St. Mary, Norfolk