“Chillax at Bindon Abbey!!”

Bindon Abbey Wellness Retreat
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Wool
More attraction details
Owner description: An 18th century gothic style property offering outstanding spa treatments in stunning treatment rooms, also including a beautiful relaxation room.
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I visited Bindon Abbey today to have my nails pampered, and I have to say that I had an hour and a half of heaven! Jo and her staff make you feel so welcome and the atmosphere at Bindon Abbey is sublime and relaxing. It is obvious that they have worked very hard to make their clients as comfortable and relaxed as possible. I would have no hesitation in recommending Jo, her staff and Bindon Abbey Wellness Retreat to friends and relatives. Thanks so much Jo, :)

1  Thank RoxyMusic2261

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I have just come back from an afternoon at Bindon Abbey. We had a lovely fresh and very generous lunch in the relaxation room followed by a neck, shoulder and back massage. We had the double treatment room. The massage was superb and great care was taken in every detail. We finished off with a pedi and mani. We could not have been shown more care. By far the best establishment I have ever been to. MANY THANKS.

1  Thank lavendergirly
Reviewed 9 May 2013

My husband I visited the spa at the bank holiday and wow what a treat! I had a facial, shoulder, back and neck massage whilst my husband walked the grounds and relaxed in the chill out room.
I felt wonderful after my treatment and the absolute care and attention to detail was 10 out of 10.
Such beautuful treatment rooms and products, immediately feel relaxed in the ambiance.
I can't wait to visit again, my husband wishes to have a treatment next time after all my praises!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

This was really the best massage and facial I've ever experienced. It was a good thing we'd arrived by train to Wool as we were far too relaxed to drive home. We walked the grounds of the old Abbey (ruined) and admired the daffodils and primroses before we strolled back to the station.
Espa products are used, very good quality and deliciously scented and we will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

What a fabulous experience. Having recently travelled to The Maldives recently I returned with the holiday blues. I decided to to visit Bindon Abbey with friends for a spa day. This place allows you to relax into another world, having a facial and massage while listening to the crackle of the open fire was truly special. The Maldives now seemed a million miles away from the relaxing experience Jo and her team of experienced and friendly girls create. I have been to a number of Spa's in the UK and abroad and felt this really was a special place. Jo is incredibly passionate about creating a relaxing experience for each person fortunate enough to visit this hidden gem. Cannot recommend highly enough.