“A fabulous hot stone massage.... A real treat!”

Bindon Abbey Wellness Retreat
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Wool
More attraction details
Owner description: An 18th century gothic style property offering outstanding spa treatments in stunning treatment rooms, also including a beautiful relaxation room.
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I bought a Live Elite deal for myself and my mum which included a half hour hot stone back massage, Shellac, drink and a treat. Well, I have to say that we were both very impressed.
The treatments were carefully explained and carried out in a gorgeous room downstairs with Jo. The only down side that it was all over too quick, I could easily have enjoyed a full hour no problem at all! The retreat is a little tricky to find as the Sat Nav takes you to a bungalow just up the road, so I would suggest giving Bindon Abbey a call when you are near and they will talk you in. It such a lovely place to relax and chill out. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

1  Thank Flossy069
in 4 reviews
"relaxing music"
"absolute bliss"
in 2 reviews
"shoulder and back massage"
"tiffin"
"wellness retreat"
in 12 reviews
"stunning location"
"hot drinks"
"cream tea"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Arranged for my Mum (88yrs) to have a Shellac manicure - Lisa was brilliant, patient and explained what she was doing each step of the way. (Mum can get anxious in new surroundings). Needn't have worried as the beautiful building and treatment room seemed to work it's own magic - Mum enjoyed every minute and was thrilled with the results, 2 compliments that day. We will be back!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Loved my afternoon at Bindon Abbey- everything perfect only would have liked robes to feel more relaxed. Welcoming arrival and was a real treat, with wonderful surroundings!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

If you need some peace and quiet, this is absolutely the best place to go. The treatments are expertly carried out but the therapists are warm and friendly, which is absolutely wonderful. The treatment rooms are beautiful, as is the entire building and the setting. One of the things that has ensured my repeat business is that I didn't feel rushed nor was there a hard sell to buy products, though I'm sure that if I'd asked, I could have purchased what had been used. This is by far one of the best day spas I have ever been to and certainly the best in Dorset. This place is a hidden gem, book in now before the word gets round and they get even busier. I left more relaxed than I've been in months. Fantastic, cannot rate highly enough!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is the BEST kept secret in the area. The surroundings give you a hint when you approach. It is very tranquil and beautiful.
As a guide dog owner I cannot fault the assistance, the acceptance of my dog. Then comes the amazing and glorious treatments. I have been several times and enjoyed each one.
I can highly recommend the manicures and the neck shoulder and back massage..... Hoping to try the hot stone one (have requested it from Santa!)
Btw the light lunch offered is more than worth the money.
Cannot every fault this place. If you are local VISIT. If you are on holiday in the area VISIT. You will not be disappointed.