“Just Fabulous”

Bindon Abbey Wellness Retreat
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Wool
More attraction details
Owner description: An 18th century gothic style property offering outstanding spa treatments in stunning treatment rooms, also including a beautiful relaxation room.
Swanage, Dorset, England
3 attraction reviews
“Just Fabulous”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Jo is one of the most dedicated therapists I have ever come across. Her team are wonderful too. Nothing is ever a problem for them. I am a hotelier (always in a hurry) and Jo takes care of my nail extensions and has done so for many years. When you turn into the driveway of Bindon Abbey a wonderful feeling of relaxation envelopes you. You are greeted extremely professionally and politely. The treatment rooms are gorgeous and the relaxation room is just sublime. You won't want to leave. I am always invited to have a lovely coffee and to sample beautiful little cakes that I can never resist. I hope to be returning to Bindon Abbey on a very regular basis. I am often complimented on my hands and it is all down to Jo's hard work. 5 Star treatment in a 5 star place by 5 Star Staff.

Visited May 2014

Shitterton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Bliss!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I've just died and gone to heaven. Thank you Jo for the fabulous lava shell massage. This is the most brilliant treatment I have ever experienced. All the aches and pains are now just a memory!!!!

Can't recommend it enough, even better than a hot stone massage as the shells keep their warmth. Just the best thing ever!

Visited April 2014
Dorset, United Kingdom
“Heavenly!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Just returned from a Lava Shell full body massage! A wonderful treatment that has left me feeling relaxed and content. The heat of the shells is fantastic, and very different to hot stones. Big thank you to Jo for being such an attentive and talented therapist... I will defo be back again. Bindon Abbey wellness retreat is a wonderfully special place, you feel relaxed as soon as you turn into the drive.

Visited April 2014
New Forest, Dorset
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A fabulous hot stone massage.... A real treat!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I bought a Live Elite deal for myself and my mum which included a half hour hot stone back massage, Shellac, drink and a treat. Well, I have to say that we were both very impressed.
The treatments were carefully explained and carried out in a gorgeous room downstairs with Jo. The only down side that it was all over too quick, I could easily have enjoyed a full hour no problem at all! The retreat is a little tricky to find as the Sat Nav takes you to a bungalow just up the road, so I would suggest giving Bindon Abbey a call when you are near and they will talk you in. It such a lovely place to relax and chill out. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Flossy069
Dorset
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Treat for Christmas”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Arranged for my Mum (88yrs) to have a Shellac manicure - Lisa was brilliant, patient and explained what she was doing each step of the way. (Mum can get anxious in new surroundings). Needn't have worried as the beautiful building and treatment room seemed to work it's own magic - Mum enjoyed every minute and was thrilled with the results, 2 compliments that day. We will be back!

Visited December 2013