“Great rooms, excellent view, nice price”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
Jubilee Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 6 Bath B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We have stayed there on 2 different occasions and both met our expectations. The house is situated on top of a limestone hill therefore providing a spectacular view of the lake. It is opposite the ferry that takes you to Amherst Island, which has room for many cars but if you go by foot it is free. Bath is just outside of Kingston so the location is so peaceful. It has a horse onsite to ride the trails that the property provides, plus it has beautiful falls as well.
Our first visit we stayed on the side with the lake view, but the bonus is that it opens out to a very large deck that wraps around to the great room. We sat outside and enjoyed the sun on that visit. The second time we were on the other side and it had a view of the forest behind the property, still quite picturesque, especially with all the wild birds such as blue jays and cardinals in them.
Across from the property is a barn for their dog to stay in overnight to guard the 3 hens that provide fresh eggs for the breakfast. The hens are quite friendly and will come out to see you if you venture over to them (in hope of food, I am sure!).
The owners Richard and Jackie are super friendly and full of knowledge about the area, just be weary of their little boy who's 4! He's super affectionate and friendly, but to a point...He will be demanding at times since he is desperate for a playmate. My wish was that someone would tell the parents to tell him to perhaps not "disturb the guests", instead of allowing him to ask for food off of their plates. I love kids but when I go away on a getaway, I leave my kids at home for a reason....;).
We enjoyed the walk around the property and noticed that they had quite a few cottages for rent on the property as well. The rooms were very clean, the washroom was as well, and the breakfast was superb. Great variety of hot and cold foods.
Overall, it was a fun trip again and would recommend this b&b to anyone who is wanting to visit Kingston or it's surrounding area. We took the 33 so that we could pop into the local vineyards,plus it's a very scenic route, great for bicyclists and motorcyclists.
NOTE: They do get up early (6:30) on a Sunday for church, so you will hear them above your heads unless you are a very sound sleeper.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the balcony in order to enjoy the view of the lake and the sky at night.