“First class customer service - fantastic surprise party for my husband and his parents.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flexisaty Reading West Aparthotel

Flexisaty Reading West Aparthotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Padworth
Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

I would definitely recommend the Comfort Hotel as a venue for family celebrations as they know how to organise a great party!!!
Right from the first meeting they were able to recommend a great DJ who regularly hosts for parties at the hotel and they also helped set up the room and keep everything a secret.
The size of the room was fantastic it held over 80 people easily.
It was brilliant that I could rely on the staff because I did not live locally and so I was able to plan it with them through email and phone calls.
Alot of our family stayed overnight and found the rooms to be of a good standard and the beds were lovely and comfy.
The best thing about the Comfort Hotel, are all of the staff, who worked very hard in making it a lovely stay for all of their guests.
I would rate them as first class when it comes to customer service and organisation.
Thank you once again for making some fantastic memories for my family!!
The Maze clan

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SKC H, Director - Sales & Operations at Flexisaty Reading West Aparthotel, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Hi Samantha M. We are always really pleased to receive positive feedback and this is a great review so thank you very much for taking the time to commit your guest experience to Tripadvisor.
Your family and friends were an absolute pleasure to welcome to into the hotel and we are glad you enjoyed yourselves. Our Thames Suite is perhaps one of the best kept secrets in the area no-matter how hard we try to promote it!
By way of a return review , our staff thought you were all great too so thank you for your business and for your kind comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Plymouth, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012 via mobile

This was an ideal location as a stop over off the m4 at only £40 for the room. Staff all ok. Rooms not great and bathroom toilet gurgled through the night. Also had the sound of reversing forklifts in the morning on one side if the hotel- room5 - not great when u ask for a quiet room

• Stayed October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hi britty009 - Quite alot of people say to us that we're better than certain other lodge brands so thank you for making the effort to pass on your comments. The Comfort Hotel Reading West is most certainly a budget orientated hotel but we do try hard to give the best possible value.
We're getting quite alot of comments about the quality of our food which is very pleasing. It's important to us that we deliver the "best" we possibly can - and certainly food is an important part of any guest experience.
Thanks again for leaving this review and we hope that me get to see you again.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

As a work trip this was better than a travelodge it was close to were i was working.

It has a Bar and Resturant was a good choice of food. large loung area big TV friendly staff alcohol was a bit pricey.

Room very very basic but i would stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Paignton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

Brilliant. Very central and great for breaking up my journey. Well priced and very comfortable.
I was travelling from Paignton to Reading to visit relatives and this proved to be perfect for an overnight stay.

Room Tip: Rooms are on the small side, but very well equiped and comfortable. Great for a business traveller w...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

Due to a nearby wedding I had been suggested to stay here because it was the cheapest and nearest hotel.
When I arrived, the outside of the hotel itself looked like quite small. However the inside provides many facilities such as a restaurant area, bar and conference room!
The receptionist provided a very warm welcome and was very polite. When we entered our room, it was of a standard description, it had a double bed, very clean, tv and bathroom. It was petite except provided everything we needed.
I was extremely impressed with the service of the staff throughout our stay as they were very welcoming and friendly, I do not remember one day that I saw them any differently! They are by the looks of things a small team meaning that they will more then likely always be around throughout your stay. Therefore they did chat to us and ask us about the wedding we went to with genuine interest.
I have no complaints as the stay here genuinely met our expectations, we paid a good cheap price for the night! And received great service which has urged me to write this review, I would most definitely recommend!

• Stayed August 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2012

We just spent 9 days at this hotel. The staff are amazing and were very attentive to our needs. The food was good - kudos to the Chef! We did find the first room they put us in, very small and noisy on the road-side, but they quickly found us another room which was spacious and quiet.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Manchester
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

The overall standard is poor, and would not use it again, however my gripe is over security of credit card data. When I was checking out, I asked the manager how they received my reservation from Booking.com. With that she produced from a pidgeon hotel behind reception, a fax from Booking.com with my full name, full credit card number, address and 3 digit security code on it in clear, 2 days prior to arriving and after making the booking a fraudulent transaction was made on my card. I could not believe that in a reception that is as insecure as that, that my full credit card details etc were in clear, if you value your wealth, think carefully!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Padworth hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Padworth
Holiday Inn Reading West
BEST WESTERN West Grange Hotel
Premier Inn Reading South Hotel
BEST WESTERN Reading Calcot Hotel
Hillingdon Prince Hotel
Hillingdon Prince Hotel
#15 of 32 in Reading
Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading

Been to Flexisaty Reading West Aparthotel? Share your experiences!