Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
£28
Go to your Happy Price
Algotels
Meghan G

Great service and assistance

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Apr 2024
The room and beds are very clean and nice, assistant manager was very helpful, polite and is Nepalis which helps a lot with the language and explaining things. I am very pleased with everything, would consider coming again. Thank you
( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )
    £60
2.9 miles from Travelodge Reading M4 Westbound
Room service
View more hotels in Burghfield
All reviews service station travel lodge service area motorway services room was clean reading west hot water good nights sleep great shower night's sleep moto services short stay main building nice stay one night stay good size the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2024

I checked in today on 18th April and the duty assistant manager Mr R Gurung was very helpful and polite, the whole family felt welcomed and comfortable with his service

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2024

Hotel was basic, but clean and comfortable, no external noise. We hadn’t booked and surprised they don’t take walk ins, but the man on reception helped us go thru the on line booking process, and we checked in there and then

Reviewed 8 April 2024

The best thing I experienced during my stay was the cooperation soft spoken nature of Nitesh and Saru .They both have been very helpful .During my stay I had to seek assistance and help about various things which were new to me .Nitesh and Saru always stood a step forward to help me and my family .It was a pleasure to have them there and a great comfort .They did not bother to help even if it was in the middle of night .

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2024

Basic hotel , but easy check in at 10pm , very clean and well maintained room, comfortable bed, surprisingly quite with window open little road noise, good eating facilities on site. Tea and coffee making a nice bonus. Will visit again soon.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2024

Being a business customer I stay in Travelodge in various locations. I usually do a late night check-in because of work. Reception is usually tired or a bit flat in late night check-in. Totally understandable. But I must mention receptionist Ritesh in this branch, who usually works night shift, is always smiling and helpful. Always happy to answer any queries. After a long day at work he makes me feel warmly welcomed which makes my stay comforting. Also, found a pack of sweets and a welcome letter from the Hotel Manager in my room, I’ve never seen that before, this was brilliant. Kudos to the team.

Trip type: Travelled on business