“Nothing is too much trouble, fantastic!”
Review of Teapots of Olney

Teapots of Olney
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Olney
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A family run traditional tearoom with home made cakes and scones. Food cooked freshly to order. Gluten free food always available. Special afternoon tea is a perfect treat.
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Having been to Teapots a couple of months ago I wasnt expecting too much. However Teapots is under new management and it really shows. The tearoom is clean, and looks much tidier and more spacious than the last time I visited. It is quirky, its an old fashioned style tearooms, and thats part of its appeal. We had a lovely afternoon tea, and even though we hadn't booked the owner was happy to prepare one for us. All I can say is it was delicious, the sandwiches were the best I have ever had in a cream tea. Alsoas we do not like smoked salmon, the owner was happy to substitute one more child friendly as we had my grandson with us. The freshly made scones and cakes were light, tasty and fluffy. If you are in the area check it out, you wont be disapointed.

Date of visit: February 2014
3  Thank sumort

Reviewed 16 February 2014

A lovely little tearoom in a lovely Buckinghamshire town. Delicious sandwiches and cakes,in a nice old English atmosphere. I highly recommend a visit, the coffee and walnut cake is to die for.

Date of visit: February 2014
1  Thank arnoldkevin5c
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I have loved visiting Teapots for the last 10 years or so.

I visited today and had creamed mushroom pancake, which has a side salad. As tasty as it was, there was not enough of it. The side salad was far too small, and the amount of mushrooms in the pancake was stingy too. I had the exact same thing about 3 weeks' ago (with new owners) and the portion was far more satisfying.

I love this place, and I will definitely come back, but will get put off if the portions keep shrinking!

Nearly everything you do is fresh and delicious and value for money, but please don't try and save pennies by giving small portions.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We only dropped in here for breakfast, but were very satisfied.

Bacon sandwiches were tasty (one more rasher would have been good!) and the tea and coffee were fine. Everything arrived quickly with friendly service.

We would like to go back to try the pancakes or afternoon tea - next time perhaps.

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I popped into teapots today with my sister, Niece and Nephew.
service was lovely. staff were friendly and actually seemed genuinely pleased to serve and talk to you.
Food was so nice. cooked fresh to order. I had a bacon and brie baguette, with side salad. it was very very nice. bacon cooked just as I asked, fresh salad and soft bread .

I will indeed be returning as often e as I can

Date of visit: January 2014