“Lovely tea shop”
Review of Teapots of Olney

Teapots of Olney
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Olney
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A family run traditional tearoom with home made cakes and scones. Food cooked freshly to order. Gluten free food always available. Special afternoon tea is a perfect treat.
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely tea shop”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A warm friendly welcome and owners were very accommodating to my baby (offered a highchair straight away and helped me with the buggy)
It's a really sweet tea room with a good selection of cakes and food on their menu.
I had the carrot cake and it was delicious! Will definately be returning

• Visited August 2014

london, england
“Traditional Tearoom”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I visited Olney on Sunday Morning whilst staying with family in Milton Keynes. We decided to go to Teapots for some food as it looked like a lovely traditional tearoom.
I chose to have ham & poached eggs, - generous thick carvings of ham with two poached eggs, served with a baguette and salad. My boyfriend went for 'Buck Rabbit' which was cheese on toast with a poached egg, also served with salad. I was pleased they had a selection of loose leaf tea, i went for the Assam whilst my boyfriend had a traditional lemonade.
After, we were tempted by the Pancakes, but decided on one of the delicious cakes on display - i opted for Blueberry and Lemon which was lovely (and a generous portion), and my boyfriend went for the traditional - Scone served with Cream and Jam.
Service was prompt and friendly. Lots of other dishes i would like to try out on their menu so will definitely visit again if in the area (...plus a cake of course!).

• Visited July 2014
“Nice for a tea and cake”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Nice small place, do like their lovely cakes and the fact that tea is served in china cups. Would always go back if we were passing through and wanting a nice quaint place for a cuppa

Visited May 2014
Northampton, United Kingdom
“A real teashop!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I'm commenting as a British born tea drinker whose teashop experiences are limited, but include several at Chados in Los Angeles (the latter being extremely impressive). I love tea and am quite fussy about a teashop experience.

At Teapots the ambiance is wonderful, with a great deal of attention to detail, and the tea is excellent. Leaf tea was available and service is in china cups. The tea was lovely, beautifully presented, and very reasonably priced for both tea and other menu options. I didn't try the cakes or scones, but they looked delicious. I only wish I'd left room , after lunch at the Swan.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Trudyscrumptious_12
“Lovely cuppa ”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Visited on a cold wet day, Quick service, lovely tea and baguettes . Roomy with 7 tables. Had bacon and brie and toasted tea cakes