We stayed at Derwent Manor for 2 nights in January. The first night we ate out as we arrived quite late after work and the restaurant was about to close.
We booked a table in the restaurant on the saturday night. The food was very poor quality. I ordered the fish. It didn't say what type it was but it was very small and tasted bland. There was no vegetables just a few potatoes and what looked like a pesto sauce over it all.
This hotel is a great venue (cosy, relaxing, lovely rooms and bar area) but the food was such a let down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in twenty acres of Northumberland countryside and overlooking the Derwent Valley, Derwent Manor offers the warmest of welcomes. With its country house ambiance, elegant decor and professional team, this is the ideal venue for business and leisure guests alike. Derwent Manor boasts 48 spacious en-suite bedrooms , doubles, double x doubles and suites many with stunning views over the Northumberland countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel Allensford
- Best Western Northumberland
- Best Western Hotel Northumberland
- BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor Allensford, Northumberland