We stayed as usual on one of the hotels special deals with dinner bed and breakfast, and once again were not disappointed.
Arrived late afternoon and had tea and scones and then spent an hour or so relaxing in the pool, sauna and jacussi. There had been a problem with the pool which we were forwarned of, it was a little cool but this was appreciated after a long stint in the sauna!
Dinner next which as usual was superb. Only problem here is choosing what to have! But helped out by the lovely waiting staff.
Breakfast is a real treat at the Derwent Manor, with fruit, cereals, pastries as well as a full English breakfast or other cooked options. then back to the pool and sauna for a little more R & R before departure.
The staff are all lovely and we were made to feel special by everyone, thanks once again Derwent Manor for a lovely little break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in twenty acres of Northumberland countryside and overlooking the Derwent Valley, Derwent Manor offers the warmest of welcomes. With its country house ambiance, elegant decor and professional team, this is the ideal venue for business and leisure guests alike. Derwent Manor boasts 48 spacious en-suite bedrooms , doubles, double x doubles and suites many with stunning views over the Northumberland countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel Allensford
- Best Western Northumberland
- Best Western Hotel Northumberland
- BEST WESTERN Derwent Manor Allensford, Northumberland