The Village Inn
The Anglers Arms(Longframlington)
The Granby Inn(Longframlington)
Fram Park(Longframlington)
  • Restaurant
Coquet Bed and Breakfast(Longframlington)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe publinden hallfriendly barmaidstarters and mainsapple crumblestayed for one nightroast potatoeslovely roomlast minute bookingsunday lunchon arrivalattending a weddingcooked breakfastfull englishlovely foodboth nightsyorkshire pudding
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Nice village pub, serving food all day. Stayed in room four, very small with a single bed but clean and tidy, with a good shower and well priced at £35/ night. Had a ceasar salad for lunch, which was perfectly acceptable and home cooked. Didn't have breakfast as only served from 8am. Friendly and welcoming staff. Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Went here for tea last night and we were not disappointed! The food was all homemade, very tasty and good portion sizes. The staff were friendly and the atmosphere was relaxed. When we recieved the bill and the end we were very surprised at how reasonable it was... £36 for a large wine, a pint of real ale, a coke, starter and 2 mains! Very impressed. Would definitely go back. However Can I suggest that the management upload a photo onto here as I struggled to find it to review it as I couldnt remember the name!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We came here for a two night stay for some much needed relaxation. Longframlington is only a forty min drive from our home town so we knew where we were going etc, however would be very easy to find otherwise. We arrived around 3pm and were shown up to our double room by a lady, which seemed lovely if a little small, however just as the door closed there was a knock and the gent I presume to be the manager informed us he had had a cancellation and would we like an upgrade... would we? Wow, floor to ceiling room wide window, huge bed (the comfiest either of us had slept in) and amazing views!
We ate there our first night both meals were huge and well cooked, breakfast both mornings was lovely.
I'm not sure if they have more than one deluxe room so if you booked deluxe I couldn't guarantee you would get what we had but if it was me I would book it just in case.

Room Tip: Deluxe/Superior Double
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank girleigh1987
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my dad had just been riding so we stopped for a meal and it was fantastic I would recommend their potato skins and the scampi As try wee delicious. The waitress was very friendly and the place had a great atmosphere! I will definitely be eating there again.

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank MollyxDippy
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stopped at Linden Hall and decided to find a place to eat on the evening. The Village Inn was very close and seemed reasonably priced. We had a lovely home cooked meal. It had a nice friendly atmosphere. Its needs a bit of a reverb but the food was so yum and the staff so friendly we did not care.

Room Tip: The food is great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple