Just returned from 2 days at the Anglers arms, terrific service, excellent food with plenty of choice, made to feel so welcome by all the staff.
Rooms were clean, tidy and well presented.
Sadly because of the heavy rain the previous 2/3 days it was not possible to enjoy the Anglers Arms stretch of the river and fish for brown trout.
Overall a very enjoyable stay with a very high level of service which is sadly lacking these days in many places.
Will definately return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are small but well presented, all are ensuite with all the usual amenities. Staying with us you will find is peaceful and relaxing ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Anglers Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anglers Arms Hotel Longframlington
- The Anglers Arms Longframlington, Northumberland