“Friendly, Clean with lovely rooms and breakfast”

and 1 more site!
Hollybank Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Yatton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We stayed at Hollybank for a Birthday Celebration near by. We thought the room we stayed in was lovely and the standard of housekeeping and attention to detail was excellent. The owners were incredibly friendly and welcoming and made a delicious breakfast to send us on our way.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hollybank Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We had a three night stay at Hollybank last week and enjoyed it very much. Beautiful house, lovingly cared for and very pleasant and caring hosts. Huge room with super king size bed - we had Wookey room and it was extremely clean, bright and welcoming. Great power shower. Great breakfast, the scrambled eggs were divine. If you like staying away from the city this is the place to go. I booked because of other great reviews and it shows it does work! We were not disappointed and got a great price too.
Weather was atrocious, but you can't have it all. Go there and enjoy Kathy and John's warm hospitality. Really glad we did. I have put it in my little books of 'Go again' places.

Room Tip: Wookey room has super king bed.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Stayed here for one night for a seaside get away. The building has been beautifully restored and furnished to a really high standard. The grounds are also really well looked after and there's a putting green for a keen golfer. Couldn't fault any aspect of this place, the couple that run it are really hospitable and I would say it's a snip at £85 a night. Fab breakfast the next morning as well. Would definitely go back if ever in the area. Highly recommended

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 16 June 2011

What a fantastic little gem Hollybank is! The John & Kathy were extremely welcoming & very accommodating & couldn't do enough for us. Also very flexible with the breakfast times, which was much appreciated & tasted delicious. We stayed in The Wookey room, it was spotlessly clean & very spacious. The bed was very comfortable & the fluffy bath robes added that extra touch. We sat in the sunshine in the beautifully maintained gardens, complete with small putting green! We highly recommend Hollybank & would definitely stay again. Many thanks for a lovely stay!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Elaine A
Reviewed 12 June 2011

We stayed here last night (11th June 2011) for one night. This place is great. We stayed in the Annexe which was very comfortable, very clean and all round very very nice. The building and the gardens are kept to a very high standard and the owners really care about making your stay as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. The breakfast is also of a very high standard and cooked very well. The owners are lovely people ! We stayed here as we had a wedding party at Cadbury House Hotel which literally is 10 minutes walk. I would definately recommend this place to stay and will definately stay here again if we have any more functions in the area. Well done !

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I stayed here with my son, aged 7. We opted for a twin room, which was the smallest and had a private bathroom. The room was small, but ideal for the two of us. It had comfortable beds and was spotlessly clean. The bathroom was wonderful and had a roll top bath as well as a powerful shower, with plenty of hot water. Kathy was friendly and welcoming, and served up a great breakfast in the morning. I would come back again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2010

What a stunning, stunning property! I stayed in this B&B in August the night before my wedding. It was absolutely exquisite and I could not have asked for more. John and Kathy made my family and I so welcome and did absolutely everything to make my stay a wonderful expereince. The place itself is beautiful, the rooms, the grounds and the service could not be beaten in any way. There were so many little touches that made the night before and the morning just perfect - Kathy and John made us a wonderful champagne breakfast and kept us fed and watered throughout the morning as we were getting ready. We had some lovely photo opportunities both inside and out of their beautiful home and the horse and carriage that picked me up from the long sweeping drive was every brides dream. Thank you so so much for making this such a lovely experience for me - I would not hesitate to recommend anyone this wonderful B&B and will definitely be returning!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yatton
DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House
#2 of 2 in Clevedon
The Bridge Inn
The Bridge Inn
#2 of 2 in Yatton

Been to Hollybank Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!