“Nice restaurant”
Review of Grand View Cafe

Grand View Cafe
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Description: The Grand View Cafe is located at milepost 109.7 of the Glenn Highway at the Grand View Cafe & RV Park, which opened in 1999 as a family friendly business. Delicious brick oven Pizza is served from 3 pm on. Espresso, smoothies, homestyle carrot cake, pies, desserts and sauces made on site for our salads, burgers,specialty sandwiches and Alaskan Cod Fish & Chips. Come experience our cleanliness and friendliness!
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had dinner for 1 night, I had a good pizza and my husband had a good salad. We had a decent dinner for an affordable price. Service was very kind.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I am a pizza eater and I loved this crunchy dough and the sauce. It was perfect!
The place is also very nice and great service. They have RV parking and we stayed over night.
Their coffees are also great!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great views, nice ambiance.
Rueben's great as is cold slaw. My husband had same sans sauerkraut.
Nice bathrooms.
Chai tea excellent too.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We pretty much have decided that stopping for a piece of Carrot Cake at the Grandview is as delicious for the tummy as the scenery along the way is for the eyes. It has just the right amount of spice, is loaded with coconut and carrots and is topped with enough yummy frosting to get some with every bite. You must try it with a cup of coffee for a pick me up snack along the way.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

After visiting Manatauska Glacier we were hungry and just a few miles up the road was this place. Food was very good, prices were very reasonable and in fact better than most places we have been. I would recommend it!