2,053 results
All reviews elephant experience floating tents amazing experience cooking demonstration local market whole experience the river local school bucket list evening entertainment guide bua thai dancing once in a lifetime our honeymoon from start to finish luxury tents amazing animals
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Myself, sister and dad visited elephant hills whilst in Thailand, we opted for the 3 day/2 nights including a stay in the rainforest camp. It was an amazing experience, beautiful luxury tents in serene surroundings. We had Wim as a tour guide and she extremely friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend visiting, the elephant experience I will never forget!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

I am still on the second day of the Elaphant hill safari but I could not stop to share how beautiful, peaceful and friendly this place is !!! The elephant experience is something that you will never forget does not matter
How old you are will be for you forever !!! Guys if you come to Thailand the elephant hill experience is A must !!!!
Everyone is friendly and a you feel like a special guest
For the first day special thank you to Kong !!!
I will post one more review when we finish this incredible experience

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Elephant Hills is incredible and faultless.
From the moment they picked us up from the hotel to the moment we left (which we really did not want to leave) we had the best time of our lives and had memories that we will treasure forever.
We stayed one night in the jungle camp, followed by one night on the lake.
The Jungle camp was amazing, we arrived and was instantly offered a buffet of food (all which was extremely delicious), and then went on a canoe trip. A perfect trip which consisted of the most beautiful views i have ever seen in my entire life!! What is more perfect is that you have someone to canoe for you so you can sit back and just take photos of the incredible scenes. Then it's onto the elephants! What an amazing experience which is made even more wonderful by how hands on it was! You get to prepare and cut their food as well as scrubbing them down! After that you head back to your room - which is an amazing tent - electricity, clean, tidy, great shower! Basically you're going glamping! For the evening more food followed by a thai cooking demonstration, local dancers and an elephant video.
Lake camp - absolutely incredible! If youre going to book this, the make sure you book the lake!! it is an experience you'll never ever forget! Your tent is in the middle of a lake attached with ladders so you can jump in and you have your own kayak! Having you're own kayak is amazing as you can go off on your own, me and my partner did just this and watched a family of gibbons in the trees it was fantastic! You get to do some more kayaking here as well as a jungle trek! amazing we almost didnt go because we had done one with our previous hotel but this one is extra special as they take you inside a cave and you get to see all the bats and spiders - but don't be scared - its a once in a lifetime opportunity!
The only negative is in the lake camp... it can get extremely hot and there are only 2 tiny fans in your room.. now the electricity is ran through solar panels so at night time they turn off! It was a horrible sleep and because it wasn't sunny the next day the electricity stayed off which was also a nightmare as we couldnt charge our cameras... but should this put you off ...no!
Also if you get Bamboo as your tour guide then count yourself lucky - what an incredible woman with a fantastically funny personality! This lady needs credit for her work!! Wouldn't have been such a great experience without her - so thank you!

ALSO the wifi is outstanding .. i have stayed at 5 hotels in thailand all with a 4-5 star rating and their wifi was the best out of all of them! just none at the lake house!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evie B
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

If you like nature but want almost 5• then head for this place. I cannot find one thing to complain about but too much to praise them for. The staff went out if thei way to assist you , the tour guide we had for the three days was fun informative and made the whole experience 1st class. We had one night at he base camp with elephant and jungle excursion followed by two days on the lake. Only regret was should have had a third day at lake. Would I go again? Without doubt. This is a great experience for all ages however I think you must be 13 + for the Tay at lake which i can understand. Oh yes for those of you that maybe put off from the " Camping" side of things have no worries. It's like staying in a top hotel room but with a tent over you. Only small hic up is there is no power for things like hair dryers, straighteners, etc at the lake as eco friendly solar power only. But do go and I have no doubt you will be amazed.

Date of stay: April 2016
1  Thank C2833LHmarkt
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

We have just returned from a 2 day/ 1 night stay and I can't say how amazing it was!

I want to start with transfers - flawless! Everything was arranged and ran smoothly!

Bamboo thank you for being an excellent knowledgable tour guide on our trip to the elephants which was one of the best days I've ever experienced! The elephants are happy and well looked after! It's not every day you get to bathe, prepare food and feed elephants!!

Jasper thank you for being a fabulous tour guide on our jungle trek - you were just brilliant! You gave us lots of information and made it very enjoyable! Lunch in the hut cooked in the jungle was the best pork I've ever had - and you get the recipe for a delicious chilli sauce!

The food was fantastic - breakfast, lunch and dinner! The evening entertainment was also great! I just don't have enough words to describe how much we enjoyed ourselves - my only regret was not staying longer! Thank you again :)

If you are unsure on booking - go for it! You won't regret it

1  Thank AbigailPrince