“A local gem”

The Social Watlington
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Watlington
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We live only a few miles away in Lewknor and love this place! The food is delicious and authetically Thai. The venue is small which means that it is very intimate, however, there is a very sociable bar which creates a great balance. Whether you are local or are just visiting the area the Social is well worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Visiting my family have discovered the Social at the heart of the town. This has literally become the social centre of the town. We took my granddaughter to her ballet lesson upstairs so popped into the café on the ground floor. Had croissant and coffee while waiting. I was welcomed even though |I had my retriever with me and water was provided for him. Space for pram next to sofa too. Before long there was a conversation going between families at three tables and the barman, very sociable! The previous evening my son and daughter-in-law had been to a quiz night in the back room. There is also a Thai restaurant located there in the evenings. (but can't guarantee to provide nut free meals). A true "social" centre.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We discovered The Social during a camping trip in Watlington and it was amazing! Perfectly located in the centre of town, beautiful inside and so much choice of tasty food we shall be coming back again to make our way through the whole menu!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this great little cafe and had an amazing brunch. Definitely recommend the chicken sandwich but everything is good to be honest.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast here last Sunday 17th June and it was thoroughly enjoyable. The breakfast was cooked to perfection, reasonable priced and the staff were friendly and gave a great service. Would definitely recommend. ☺️

Date of visit: June 2017