“Delicious Thai food in a great atmosphere”

The Social Watlington
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Watlington
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here last night with three friends, really warm welcome and friendly atmosphere and the Thai food is beautiful! We had four different starters and four different mains which we all shared, it was completely faultless. The chicken red curry was my personal favourite (with an entire little chicken) but the shortrib beef curry was amazing too. Will be back for sure!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Eclectic and wonderful! From steak frites to Bhudda bowls. I am very pleased to see that The Social is becoming a landmark in Watlington - very relaxed and.....social ;^)

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We live only a few miles away in Lewknor and love this place! The food is delicious and authetically Thai. The venue is small which means that it is very intimate, however, there is a very sociable bar which creates a great balance. Whether you are local or are just visiting the area the Social is well worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Visiting my family have discovered the Social at the heart of the town. This has literally become the social centre of the town. We took my granddaughter to her ballet lesson upstairs so popped into the café on the ground floor. Had croissant and coffee while waiting. I was welcomed even though |I had my retriever with me and water was provided for him. Space for pram next to sofa too. Before long there was a conversation going between families at three tables and the barman, very sociable! The previous evening my son and daughter-in-law had been to a quiz night in the back room. There is also a Thai restaurant located there in the evenings. (but can't guarantee to provide nut free meals). A true "social" centre.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We discovered The Social during a camping trip in Watlington and it was amazing! Perfectly located in the centre of town, beautiful inside and so much choice of tasty food we shall be coming back again to make our way through the whole menu!

Date of visit: July 2017