We went to the peacock on a hot day after a long walk, and it was just what the doctor ordered! Starting with a nice welcome, we had a drink at the bar then went to a table to eat. I had fish and chips, and it was divine! Not only did it come very quickly, but the batter was perfect, chips were crispy and peas were done just right. Overall, a fantastic lunch! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peacock is a friendly Country Inn set at the foot of the beautiful Chilterns in the picturesque Hamlet of Henton, near Thame. It's the ideal location for Business and Leisure with easy access to Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Our 25 bedrooms are available as double or single and have recently been refurbished to provide comfortable modern facilities all with en-suite bathrooms, flat screen televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. We pride ourselves on being a comfortable and cosy country inn offering warm, friendly customer service in a relaxed environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Peacock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peacock Hotel Henton
- Peacock Hotel Oxfordshire
- The Peacock Henton, Oxfordshire