“Excellent Menu/Fantastic Service”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Menu/Fantastic Service”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

we had a family meal here two weeks ago two celebrate my mums special birthday. My sister booked here, as it was recommended by a friend and it did not dissapoint.Infact we were just blown away with the fantastic food served to us, I believe the head chef has worked with the great Nevin McGuire and I can safely say Nevin has rubbed off on Him the Standard of food was Simply Magnificent .The service was first class and our night was just a joy and we are still talking about it..Making plans for our next night to spend in the Riverbank Restaurant. Thanks all for a truly fantastic night.

• Visited February 2014

Leitrim, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

beautiful evening with friends, great menu choices with excellent food and atmosphere. Great service with friendly efficient staff.

• Visited December 2013
Dromahair, Ireland
“Another family and friends get together”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We always come here for a get together and it has become something of a tradition - birthdays, get togethers, farewells etc. My favourite is the fillet neef with asparagus and the cute pail of shoestring fires on the side. I had risotto to start with - pea and haddock and it was delicious and not too heavy. Another tradition for myself and another is to share a fruit platter with a bit of ice cream. This is not on the menu but Riverbank are so obliging and flexible that for the last couple of times we have been - we have asked for and received a beautifully presented fruit platter with a huge variey of luscious fruit in pretty patterns on the plate - lovely and fresh on the palate. But next time I am going for the baked alaska - had a taste of someone else's and ...... wow!

• Visited October 2013
“Another excellent meal”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Just back from another excellent meal in the Riverbank, tonight we just ate in the bar. I have yet to be disappointed great food lovely setting and excellent staff. Fantastic food at great price specials are always a bit different and to die for!!! Cannot recommend this restaurant enough

• Visited September 2013
Leitrim, Ireland
“Birthday treet”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and i went for dinner to the Riverbank restaurant on the chance it was booked out so went for the bar food , i tell you the food was top class, portions very good ,its so handy to get to .we will be back.

• Visited September 2013