“Very good”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Albaron
Price range: US$29 - US$53
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Traditional restaurant with fresh and local products such as bull AOP Camargue, camargue rice, Mediterranean fish, seasonal vegetables, tellines, eels Possibility to adapt your meal according to your diet (without gluten, vegetarian or other)
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant offers a variety of dishes of excellent quality. We liked the stew and the fois gras! Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We stopped for lunch and enjoyed an excellent meal, with friendly service. The restaurant was full of locals with no foreign tourists which I always prefer. We will certainly stop here again when exploring this fascinating area.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

We went there with a small group and we all loved it! Even though you are next to the main street you can't notice it, since the atmosphere inside is very calm and relaxed. The restaurant is well decorated and has looks like a mixture of rustic and modern.
We went for different starters: I had the oysters and everyone else went for the mussels. Both were delicious! My oysters were really fresh and the mussels looked and tasted fantastic. Then I had the codfish with tapenade, vegetables and camarguaise rice, which was perfectly cooked and tasted wonderful. Others went for the famous AOC Bull and enjoyed immensely as well.
To close we went for the "île flottante" that consist in a merengue floating in a cream of vanilla and caramel - marvellous.
It was a fantastic meal - all the products we ate were from the region and all the dishes were very well presented - so we left feeling quite happy. I will definitely recommend this restaurant as a perfect example of what the region has to offer!

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Stopped on the way from saintes- maries de la met to Arles. I had the plate du jour for 12€, Very good, I would have go for the same next day and this I never do. Homemade fries, nice little vegetable selection and I was going for the cheese instead of dessert. Also very good selection. Half a bottle of good rose wine, free water and all for less than 20.-€. And nice staff and good location, just off the main road but you won't see or hear it. I really hope to come back.!

Reviewed 19 December 2014

We also stopped here by chance back in October, as we were visiting a local attraction (the Domaine Paul Ricard in Mejanes). It was supposed to be a quick family lunch, as we were just there to refuel, and we had 4 children with us aged 2-10, so we didn't expect anything more than a standard menu fixe. Instead we were surprised by the most amazingly succulent fish dish, accompanied by delicious vegetables, and sophisticated presentation. The dish of the day was a lams stew which was less impressive but I would very much recommend this restaurant for a very satisfying dining experience.

1  Thank QueenZebra