“Outstanding”
Review of Tukka

Tukka
Reserve with OpenTable
Tukka is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in East End
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Located just footsteps from one of the most gorgeous ocean views, looking out on the Wreck of the Ten Sails. Watch the playful seagulls wait for Chef Ron to throw them a surprise! Passenger’s rave about the friendly and fun atmosphere created by Chef Ron and his wife Lana. The lucky passengers staying on the quiet East end enjoy his Sunday Brunches and great breakfasts. Chef Ron Hargrave, who hails from “Down Under”, has created a mouth watering menu, combining the freshest local seafood with an authentic Australian flair to create an amazing dining experience for the whole family. So many passenger's love his Walk-About Wednesdays! Enjoy an Australian themed 4-Course dinner with culinary delights to tickle the taste buds! Includes in this $40 dinner is a complimentary glass of wine or beer of your choice, Ala-Carte menu also available! Return transfers can be arranged with our courtesy vehicle for the Morritts Tortuga & Reef Resort as well Compass Point Dive Lodge. Just ask your concierge or front desk for bookings.
San Antonio, Texas
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were encouraged to visit Tukka by some friends who had been to the island before. Like most places on the East End, the restaurant is unassuming and quaint but don't let the little place fool you, this is a top notch restaurant! The food and service are incredible and everyone from the owner/chef to the wait staff is incredibly nice and go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied and make you feel like old friends. Tukka is a blueprint for taking a little restaurant in paradise to the next level. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014

Rochester, New York
“Perfect vacation restaurant”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We first went to Tukka for their Sunday brunch. The restaurant has a beautiful setting with a large ocean view deck dining room. Their Sunday brunch is a beautiful offering of traditional brunch items plus some unique items, such as grilled shrimp and ribs right off the barbie.

We went back our last night for a spectacular dinner. Several a of us had fresh fish that we caught that day and displayed on ice. They filleted it and pan fried it to perfection.

The wait staff is very accommodating and friendly. A very nice way to end our vacation in Cayman

Visited July 2014
Oklahoma
“So good! Wonderful food, great location, friendly staff”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my 5th trip to Cayman but my first time to Tukka and I wish it hadn't taken me so long to get there. This place is so good. I had eaten at this location when it was still Portofinos and loved it, but honestly, this was better. I split an entree with my mom and the 6 of us at the table split 2 apps plus the bread and it was more than enough food! Everything was so good. I've eaten at many places on the East End and I would say Tukka and Rum Point (at dinner) are the best around. The location and outdoor seating are top notch, and they even have a free shuttle that will pick you up and take you back if you're staying close. I would definitely recommend to all visiting the East End and will be sure and get back next time I come to Cayman.

• Visited July 2014
Putnam Valley, New York
“Great Lunch Spot, Australia meets the Caribbean”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am writing this a little late, we were on the Island in June. But I wanted to make sure that I made mention of this little gem. We were taking a drive around the Island and stopped for Lunch. The food was great and service just as great. A bit different than the rest of the lunch spots around. A bit of Ausie with a Caribbean flair. Nice cool and comfortable. Great views (overlooks the Wreck of the Ten Sails) and they give you binoculars to get the most of the scenery. Pricey maybe, but so is everything on the Island.

Don't miss "The Wreck View" Art Gallery across the street, great place for gifts.

• Visited June 2014
Fort lauderdale, fl
“Pretty good but pricey for what we got!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Tukka for their Sunday brunch after several recommendations. The food WAS good, the waitstaff were friendly and efficient, and the location was gorgeous. That being said, two brunches, one (tiny) mimosa, a bottle of water, and a soda set us back $110 US. The brunch was a good enough sampling to make us curious to go back for another try, but the price we paid for what we got was kind of a turn off.

• Visited July 2014