“Try this restaurant!”

Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in East End
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Delicious, reasonably price food featuring Italian dishes as well as locally caught fish. A small restaurant with friendly staff. A well thought out wine list.and we are open on Sundays
Plainfield, Illinois
“Try this restaurant!”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

This restaurant really surprised me with the excellent service, reasonable prices, and great food. You have got to try the garlic knots!! We tried them one night and had to come back the next night for more; they were that amazing. The server we had was soo friendly, personable, and nice. I don't remember her name but I do remember she is from Oregon. I really can't think of anything negative to say about my experience eating here; it is an awesome restaurant.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank beccaann1984

CINCINNATI
“Great New Restaurant on East End”
Reviewed 12 November 2011

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but this new Italian restaurant, located in the Morritt's shopping center on the East End of Grand Cayman served wonderful food in a refined atmosphere. Prices were reasonable and the selection was good. I had the chicken parmesan and my husband had red snapper. Both were excellent! Very nice to have another choice down at this end of the island. Service was very pleasant and professional.

• Visited November 2011