We had the most wonderful trip to Grand Cayman Island! There were two major factors that lead to this. First, the location of the hotel was off the beaten path but had great food at the resort and near by. It was fabulous to be able to drive to the bigger city if we wanted nightlife or shopping but most nights we chose to stay right at the resort. The seclusion of the beach couldnt be compared to. Second, the staff at the reef made sure we had the greatest experience. Those that stood out to us were Frankie, Tony and Nick (the bartenders who were extremely knowledgeable and friendly) as well as a guide we had from white sand sports (Apollo) who was the most entertaining, energetic and knowedgeable of all the tour guides on our snorkling trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End