My wife and I spent a week at The Reef in January 2012. We reserved the week through Interval International. It was our first trip to Grand Cayman and we loved the resort. The condo was clean, comfortable, & well-equiped. But no washer/dryer in the unit. We had a 2nd floor condo over-looking the beach & the bar. We were pleasantly surprised that the noise from the bar was minimal after 10:00 PM and we weren't disturbed at all! Be prepared for cool, breezy evenings. The staff at the hotel was very helpful & friendly, particularly the concierges (Rocky, Suzie, Lindsey, etc.). Everyone made us feel like owners. The snorkeling right off the beach was great -- walk about 500 yards down the beach to Morritt's Resort, snorkel under the Morritt's pier, and ride the current back to The Reef. White Sands Watersports, located at The Reef, offers a great 3-hour snorkel trip with Alan acting as your guide in the boat and in the water. Well worth the price! We had a great time. Thanks!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End