Family friendly resort on the LESS crowded side of Grand Cayman. Fun pools for the kids to play in, and soft clean white sand beaches. Good exercise room is a plus. Not the best snorkeling in front of the resort, because the wave action tends to cloud up the water. To do best snorkeling walk down about 100 yards past the Morritts Resort pier and work your way back towards the Reef Resort. On the downside, watch for Jet skiers, kiteboarders, and sailboarders, because there seems to be no real boundary between the activities. Rooms were clean and directly on the beach. Service was friendly. We were not approached once about a timeshare. Little grocery store across the road is very convenient, not to mention a GREAT Italian restaurant. One major downfall is no internet connection, which makes a "working" vacation tough. However, the Dunkin Donuts across the the street does have access (the DD has the HORRIBLE service).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End