Spent a week at The Reef recently and can't get over how beautiful this East End of the island is. We traveled with our 17 month old daughter and this was the perfect place. The beach is right outside your door and the two separate pool locations add variety.
The East End provides plenty of things to do away from the cruise ships on 7 Mile Beach. Rum Point is only 20 minutes away and is one of the most beautiful places I've been to.
All in all, great time and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End