We stayed here in April for five nights. We picked Grand Cayman because we had never been there and it is a quick 1 hour and 10 minute flight out of Miami. The hotel was about 45 minutes from Seven Mile Beach and the other tourist stops so if you stay here and want to spend some time near the seven mile beach you will need to rent a car. We took a taxi from the airport and it cost close to $100. This hotel was extremely clean, we had a full kitchen, the room was on the bottom floor and the sliding glass doors opened right to the beach. There is a small market across the street where you can buy food to cook if you do not want to eat at the restaurant on site. The beach was beautiful, there was not many people here at all so we had the beach among ourselves and a few others which was just what we were looking for in this vacation. There is a bar on site, and the food here was very good as well. The entire staff was very nice and accomodating except for the manager in the Subway who was very rude to everyone that was walking in. It turned out he was suppossed to be off that day and had decided to take it out on the employees and guests. If you want a quiet, relaxing vacation on a beautiful beach this is the place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End