We had a pleasant stay at the Reef Resort on Grand Cayman: professional and cheerful staff at front desk, conceirge,and restaurant / bar. The beach was ideal: soft sand, clear water and easy access to decent snorkeling. Food was quite good but not inexpensive. Only negative comment is that their "studio suite" is really a very small room with a fridge and microwave: no desk, table, or sitting area, only one chair, tiny bathroom, and a rather inconveniently located hot tub in the middle. Not really a "suite" based on experience at other hotels and resorts. As noted in other reviews, the balcony is effectively "shared" with your neighbors: no privacy, just a low railing. If you enjoy space to move around in, a one bedroom rather than studio would be a better chorice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End