Wyndham Reef Resort
Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$173
HolidayInn.com
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
US$172
TripAdvisor
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$250
Hotwire.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$1,053
US$983
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)
US$590
US$496
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$260
ComfortSuites
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$619
US$564
US$368
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,814 results
All reviewsrum pointbeach baracross the streeteast end of the islandstingray cityfishtime shareliquor storeseven mile beachdeluxe studiorented a carwhite sands water sportsgrand caymancaptain chrisfull kitchenall inclusive optionall inclusive plan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

My friends and I met in GCM for a short vacation Oct 11-15. From the moment we arrived the manager helped us to our room and helped us order food from a nearby restaurant. The next couple days we had the best service from our bartenders Colin, Nick, and Tony. They really go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The drinks were made perfectly and the chicken curry dish was so good that we ordered it 5 times.

Thanks for everything guys and I will definitely be back!!! : )

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mie K
JakeMorgan72, Head Concierge at Wyndham Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Thanks for leaving a review; we enjoyed your visit as much as you did!

Our bar staff pass on their best wishes and chef Hilary is most pleased to hear his curry was curry was your favorite dish :)

Happy travels for the future

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I just returned from an amazing week at The Reef. This was my first vacation in 20 years and I couldn't have planned a better one. Rooms are all ocean front, clean, and safe. The staff of at The Reef was helpful and very nice. Sunrise trip to the Sting Ray sandbar with White Sands' Chris and the Bioluminesence trip with Michael are musts!! So glad the concierges, Rocky and Cathy, set up those excursions for us.
Grand Cayman and The Reef will always have a special place in my heart... Hope to return soon.
Thank you!
Shannon C.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank ShannC05
JakeMorgan72, Head Concierge at Wyndham Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Great to hear you had a fabulous time!

There are many wonderful things to here in Cayman but I think (in my opinion) you experienced two of the best. A sunrise snorkel with stingrays followed by a tour around the legendary 'bio bay' are both from the bucket list for sure :)

try not to wait another 20 years for another vacation, we would love to see you back!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

On the quiet side of Grand Cayman, beautiful views, great staff, strong drinks :) this resort made our 1st visit to the Caribbean wonderful! EVERY... I MEAN EVERY room has a view of the ocean!
We will be back and with our kids.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PMB1999

I am thrilled to hear you had such a fantastic time and enjoyed your sea views. TheReef resort is the only resort in Cayman that is able to offer a guaranteed sea view at no additional cost for every guest.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we would love to welcome you and your family back in the future

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Very peaceful and easy going! Only setback was the internet situation. Had to transfer between devices the internet usage. My wife and I couldn't be on the internet at the same time which was inconvenient but not a show stopper! Overall good

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

My family and I August 17--24 two adults, 3 children 9, 12, and 16. This is a small resort which we loved about it. If your into high end fancy don't come her it's not for you. The service will rival a Marriot. you waiter at breakfast may also be your waiter or waitress at lunch and also dinner. We did opt for the all inclusive. the Menu is straight forward. the Food is above average. there are enough choices that you can have something different for every meal for a weeks stay. I personally had steak and lobster pretty much every day. The resort is very clean, very nice(NOT FANCY NICE). a couple of pools. great snorkling around the dock and the neighbering resorts dock also. no pushy timeshare people. no loud music, no pesty beach pushers. just a BEAUTIFUL view of the caribbean water right outside your slider. EVERY room has a ocean view that is the most amazing part of this resort is the layout. Over all i would give it a 4. Only because its not overly fancy, only has one restaurant, not all the luxury amentities that you may want. With that said my family and I WOULD come back to The Reef tomorrow. We loved our stay relaxed under a palm tree everyday without having to reserve it with a towel at 5 am like some places we have stayed. If youre looking for an "unroyal" ROYAL property book the reef you wont be disappointed.....we did rent a car for the week this is at the opposite end from the airport but easy to drive around the island and see things. I would say a car is a must unless youm want to be at the resort the whole time.

Room Tip: get a ground floor if possible you will love sitting on your porch looking at the beautiful view as well as being able to walk out of your sliding glass door ten feet to the beach!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family