We have stayed in many timeshares throughout the Caribbean (St Martin, Curacao, Cancun, to name a few) and while our unit was very clean as were the grounds, the lobby and restaurant left something to be desired. Our unit was on the 3rd flood with a lovely view. The reception area is sad looking compared to other 5 star Interval timeshares we have visited. The restaurant decor was awlful - ripped blinds on the windows, dark walls, wobbly tiled top table. The food was fair. I had called the concierge with a couple questions and while I was told they would get back to me with answers, we never heard anything. Next door is the Morritt's, we walked through the lobby and restaurant and there is absolutely no comparison. The Morritt's appearance was heads above that of The Reef and I can't believe The Reef is considered a 5 star while the Morritt's isn't. The resort location is wonderful, away from the hype of Seven Mile. All rooms face the water which is wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End