We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Reef Resort in October, 2013. All rooms are facing the beach, and we loved the 1st floor and walking 20 steps to our beach chairs. Rooms were super comfortable, including the bed. New furnishings. Jetted tub! Terrific wi-fi for a fee, even accessible on the beach. Nice snorkeling if the winds are favorable. Not a swimming beach but good for snorkeling which we love. Walk past the dock at the Morritz and snorkle back to the Reef with the current. Quiet setting. 45 min drive to George Town. Rental cars are very affordable on the island, not like Mexico. Staff arranged for an early trip to stingray city with a small group of 10 and a snorkel at the reef. Very special! Restaurant was great, but pricy like everything on the island. Grocery store across the street. We stayed the second week next door at the Morritz and it was AWEFUL! Maybe if you own there you would get a good room, but the visitors are stuffed in little rooms that are noisy and outdated. Loved the Reef Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End