My husband took me to the Reef Resort for our 25th Anniversary. The room was clean and adequate but when we went to dinner on the beach, the "catch of the day" was frozen imported tilapia! So I asked about the bone fish, it too was frozen. Thought I would be safe with the barbecue chicken, but it was burnt and slathered with bbq sauce. The next morning went to breakfast, the omelet was good but the dining area seemed run down. We got the feeling that perhaps they were struggling financially and not keeping up the property and buying everything frozen. We live on the island and bought the Staycation membership, but I'm not sure how often we will return now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End