Roomy, clean and reasonably priced with excellent staff. Really enjoyed our time in Cayman. The resort had a restaurant and bar, within walking distance were the Morritz restaurant/bar and a very nice Italian restaurant. Additionally there were water sport rentals (ski-doos and Red Sail scuba - recommended).
Note that a ride from the airport for 4 runs about 100.00 US and Georgetown is next to the airport. So, if you anticipate a need for downtown, 7 Mile Beach or West Bay sites be prepared for an expensive and long ride (over 1/2 hour). Nonetheless, we got along with only a day along those points and enjoyed the property with the pools and excellent beach.
BTW, the small grocery store within 50 yards was really handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End