This was our 4th visit to The Reef, and we love it even more than ever. Here is my list of the top 5 things we love about The Reef:
5. The room. Spacious, clean and well appointed. We love having a full kitchen for eating in when we feel like it.
4. The food. We eat both on and off the property, but are always happy with our meals at the resort. Food is expensive everywhere on the island, but there is a wide range of items (and prices) available at The Reef.
3. The staff. Always friendly and helpful. Never met anyone who didn't seem genuinely happy doing their job.
2. The beach and water. White sand beach and a great reef for snorkeling right outside your door.
1. The location. Forget Seven Mile Beach -- on the East End you don't have to fight the crowds for a beach chair or wait in line for dinner. If you have a car there are many options for activities, and driving (though on the left!) is easy with little traffic. On the other hand, if you want to do nothing, there is plenty of THAT available as well!More