I picked the Reef Resort for my wife and I to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We were not disappointed. The resort staff were welcoming and helpful at every turn. Our studio room was clean, bright, functioning and afforded a beautiful view of the beach and ocean. In spite of the high season,the resort was not crowded and the beach and pool chairs were more than adequate. The food at the resort's restaurant was excellent. But there were also restaurants close by that would even provide a shuttle service..Tukka's in particular was outstanding. The resort also has a workout facility and this could be upgraded. Two treadmills is not enough for that size of a resort. Hopefully this will be addressed by the owners. Excursions and surf activities were readily available and easily arranged by the helpful concierge service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End