I have been a Cayman regular all my life. Favoring George Town and the Seven Mile Beach corridor, I had nearly forgotten the beauty and quiet of Northside and Colliers. More the feel of times long past, than cosmopolitan George Town.
The Reef Resort sits on over a quarter-mile of pristine beach. Our room, a condo, was well finished and clean, with a whirlpool tub for two in the middle of our room. And an unlimited ocean view from our room and large patio.
Every amenity is there, from the gym, to good food, jet skis and sailboats, nightly music and activities, fishing, pools, hot tubs and very friendly people. And something else hard to find in busy Cayman, lots of peace and quiet. Excellent restaurants close by for dinner out.
One thing missing in our Studio unit were cooking facilities, which are standard in the larger units.
If you want peace and quiet in beautiful Cayman, The Reef is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End