We came to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. All rooms are ocean view. We were on the 2nd floor and had a one bedroom. We came as an exchange from another timeshare that we own. We were so pleased with this resort. All staff were so friendly, and any problems easily and quickly resolved. We were especially impressed with Lawrence (GM) Cathy, Jake, Kevin, all the staff at the bar and White Sands. Lots of fun activities, and the food was good. We ate almost every meal outside either on our balcony or on the beach. We rented a car so we could explore the island. We had to get used to driving on the left side of the road! We are scuba divers and snorkeled and the dives are amazing! The water is clear and visibility outstanding! We like this resort so much, that we ended up buying in! We will be back in March for more diving and fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End