We had the best time there! the staff were very friendly, especially the new restaurant manager Martin Pilat, which we had the pleasure of meeting. He was very friendly and went out of his way to help out us out and other guests at the bar and restaurant due to the slow service given there. Since we stayed there 8 days, we stayed around the resort and eating and drinking there quite often. really wish the food was better at the restaurant for the price you pay. It wasn't up to par. It was my boyfriend's Markus 50th birthday celebration week, we were so glad we've found this gem. We rented a car so we were able to get to Rum Point, and George Town, and other areas from here. Thank you for making it memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End