For our first ever trip to Grand Cayman in May 2005 we chose "The Reef". We were immediately impressed with how clean and perfectly maintained The Reef is. Though they suffered several millions dollars in hurricane damage in September 2004, the solid newer construction had held up remarkably well, and the staff had worked very hard to return everything to perfect condition. The entire place looks freshly painted. The beach is raked clean of seaweed every morning. We quickly settled in to our one bedroom condo, #205A. It was large and well decorated and amazingly clean. With a fantastic view of the pool and the ocean beyond, we knew we had found paradise. The ocean called, and we were soon snorkeling in 84-degree water. What a great place to stay in Grand Cayman. The restaurant is very good, especially for "The Barefoot Man" dinner show. They have two nice pools, and beach bar and a very friendly staff. You cannot go wrong at "The Reef"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End