We stayed at the Reef in November 2006. Since we had not been to Grand Cayman before and could not compare it to pre-hurricane standards, we thought it was a beautiful island. The Reef Resort was wonderful. Great service and excellent accomodations. Our one bedroom condo was absolutely spotless and nicely decorated. All the staff we encountered were very nice and helpful. It is in a very quiet part of the island, so if you're looking for hustle and bustle, it probably is not the place for you. The night we ate at the resort's restaurant was the best meal we had during our vacation and the Barefootman was great! We had a great trip and recommended it to others on our return. Stingray City was also a great day trip...probably the highlight of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End