A beautiful quiet resort -- perfect if you want beach and water sports but are not really looking for nightlife. We were too exhausted from snorkeling, scuba, kayaking to stay up late anyway. A good 45 min. from the airport, Georgetown, Seven Mile Beach, so rent a car (right at the airport -- cheaper than booking through Expedia -- if you are interested in these things. Staff was helpful and responsive. Continental breakfast which came with our deal was nothing to write home about, but adequate. Food is expensive everywhere on the island, so take advantage of the fully equipped kitchen and buy some food from the market across the street and eat in occasionally. Reef directly off the beach is rocky -- bring water shoes if you want to swim instead of snorkel, but the snorkeling is great! Saw lobster, barracuda, conchs and of course lots of beautiful fish -- right outside our door. Can't wait to go back again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End