Good points: Rooms are clean and well appointed. Facing the beach is nice.
Bad points: I always prefer a remote location, but the beach is here is not nearly as nice as other parts of the island. Ended up driving to Seven Mile Beach every day, which is a waste of two hours. The beach at the hotel is narrow, windy, full of seaweed.
While the quality of the bar food was better than I'd anticipated, service was spotty. Continental breakfast was really inadequate.
Check in was slow, unwelcoming.
The lobby is totally geared toward people buying there. This place just doesn't feel special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End