Location on the quiet side of the island was perfect; away from the strip. Concierge ladies were awesome, especially Michelle. Always out of beach towels at the front desk. Front desk employees not helpful, nor did they ever smile or want to help. Staff at the outdoor bar were great, especially Colin. Food and beverage prices were way too high. $11 for a pina colada? Something's not right with the prices. I would go to St. Croix or Cozumel again instead of the Caymans due to the extreme prices on Grand Cayman. Sting Ray City, Ultimate Swim with the dolphins, and the bioluminescence kayak tour were awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End