This was our 6th trip to the Reef. We keep coming back due mostly to the Bar Staff, Nick, Collin, *Samm* and others. Without these we might consider other hotels. They make the experience what it always is. Like coming home.
The hotel is always clean and friendly. We love the fact that we have the choice of eating there or in our room. I am a very picky eater, but love the pizza.
If you want to dive there is Red Sail just down to beach or for a more personal and customized dive you can call Indepth Watersports (Chloe is the best). Indepth will pick you up at the hotel or meet you in Kaibo (just down the road). They have an ex-navy seal boat converted for diving.
If you want a kayak tour go with Apollo at White Sands. Apollo will entertain you no matter who you are.
Who wants the Ritz when you can go to The Reef!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End