My husband and I are frequent travelers to the Carribean and try to stay at different resorts. The Reef sounded perfect... secluded, private, right on the beach. We checked in on Saturday, February 11th.. We found our room to be clean, with a great view of the ocean. There was a notice in the bathroom that we should place dirty towels on the floor and that they would be replaced daily. Between Saturday and Monday, we did not see a housekeeper. On checkin we had been provided 2 sets of towels...I called the desk and asked for clean towels Monday morning and was told they would be provided... On our return from a long day on 7 mile beach, we found our still wet and dirty towels on the floor. To make a long story short, we had to BEG for linens the entire week..towels, sheets you name it! The management was completely unresponsive. They should be fired...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Reef Resort is the only ALL BEACHFRONT, ALL SUITE RESORT WITH AN ALL-INCLUSIVE PROGRAM ON GRAND CAYMAN. The white sands of Grand Cayman are your welcome mat and the crystal clear waters are your playground. Since all of our suites are right on the beach, you'll enjoy exploring, playing, snorkeling and diving, or soaking in the beauty just steps outside your door. This East End getaway, far from the crowds, provides a truly serene tropical escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Hotel Grand Cayman
- Reef Resort Grand Cayman
- Wyndham Reef Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands - East End